List of the best US cannabis/marijuana stocks to buy and invest from around the Internet. This month’s edition feature lists from Kiplinger, The Motley Fool and InvestorPlace.
- 3 Top Marijuana Stocks to Watch in April | The Motley Fool | April 8, 2019
- 5 Marijuana Stocks Wall Street Is Most Bullish On | Kiplinger | April 16, 2019
- Why These Are the Top 2 Pot Stocks to Buy Right Now | InvestorPlace | April 22, 2019
Why buy Cannabis/Marijuana stocks?
Cannabis/Marijuana stocks have been receiving a lot of media attention since legal recreational sales are allowed in Canada and an increasing number of states in the US.
The current state of the industry shows very little and mostly negative profits as the industy is still in the initial stages and companies are looking to expand and grow by taking on debts. Industry and stock watchers like it because of the long-term potential growth. In a way, it could be viewed as a growth sector which companies are growing rapidly but still losing money.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals (CRBP)
- GW Pharmaceuticals (GWPH)
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals (ZYNE)
- Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
- Constellation Brands (STZ)